2017 is now behind us, so let’s see how the dividend machine performance was in the last quarter of 2017 :
- A total of €765 in dividends were received
- Four purchases were made
The last quarter of 2017 delivered € 765 in dividends spread over 44 dividend payments. Compared to the same quarter in 2016 this meant an increase of 19.7%
The totals, in Euro, per month were :
Check the dividend page for an overview of all the dividends.
Four additional purchases were made to the portfolio in the this quarter
- The position in Cardinal Health (CAH) was increased with 22 shares. Bought for $56.90 per share. The total size of this holding is now 40 shares.
- 39 Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) were acquired for a total of $1.239,98. This purchase brings the total amount of shares in OHI to 71.
- A new position in the dividend machine : 31 pieces of Emera Inc (EMA.TO) were purchase for a total of CAD 1.532,57
- In December we initiated another new position : 15 shares of Reckitt Benckiser (RB.L) were obtained for a total of GBP 1034
NB: all mentioned prices above are including taxes and commissions
More recent data about the portfolio value can be found here.