Second quarter of 2018
Another quarter has passed. Let’s see what happened with the dividend machine in the second quarter of 2018 :
- The machine produced a total of €1115 in dividends
- Four additional purchases were made
Q2 brought € 1115 in dividends spread over 47 dividend payments. Compared to the second quarter of 2017 (€1221) this meant a decrease in dividend income of 9%. This can be explained by the fact that in May and June last year National Grid (NG.L) issued a reverse stock split and a special dividend. For the dividend machine this meant € 163 in special dividend income. Without this special dividend the dividend machine generated around 5% in additional income compared to 2017.
The dividend totals, in Euro, per month were :
Check the dividend page for an overview of all the dividends.
- Added 17 shares of Sanofi (SAN.PA) for a total of € 1140.33. The Sanofi holding now has a total of 45 shares.
- Aqcuired another 12 Pepsico (PEP) shares for € 1052.26. This transaction doubled the holding in Pepsico.
- Bought 15 shares of Procter and Gamble (PG) for a total of € 999,10
- Another 98 shares of National Grid (NG.L) were added for GBP 873.50. The National grid position
NB: all mentioned prices above are including taxes and commissions
More recent data about the portfolio value can be found here.
Photo by Cleverpix