Results of the third quarter of 2018
The summer is over and so is the third quarter. About time to check how the dividend machine kept on producing dividends. During the summer I found the olive tree in the picture above. It occurred to me that the dividend machine is a bit like a tree : you need to plant the tree and take care of it way before you get the first produce.
- The dividend machine cranked out a total of €851 in dividends
- Six additional purchases were made
In the third quarter of 2018 the dividend machine yielded €851. Compared to the same quarter in 2017 this meant an increase of 25%.
The dividend totals, in Euro, per month were :
Check the dividend page for an overview of all the dividends.
- 2 shares of Shell (RDS.A) were acquired as part of the September dividend
- 34 shares of Enbridge (ENB.TO) were bought for a total of CAD 1.562,36
- Six shares of 3M (MMM) were added for a total of $1.274,12
- I also added ten shares of Kraft Heinz (KHC) for $ 573,80
- Twelve shares of AB Inbev (ABI.BR) were purchased for € 970,32
- Seven shares of Realty (O) were bought for $54,99 per share.
NB: all mentioned prices above are including taxes and commissions
More recent data about the portfolio value can be found here.
Photo by me